Wednesday, May 23, 2012

2 Weeks Old!

I can't believe our babies are 2 weeks old today!! They have come so far in those two weeks!When I called last night to check on them their weights were: Cohen 4lbs. 6oz, Meagan 3lbs. 15oz. They now get 6 out of 8 bottle feedings, that's only 2 feedings on the tube per day (one per shift!) Breastfeeding is going better and better each time. They both know exactly what to do! My milk supply is doing pretty good too, in fact I was told I could freeze the next couple of days! Both of their umbilical chords fell off, and they have cute little belly buttons now! Another positive event was I got to drive today, it's been so long, I'm glad I didn't forget, lol! The morning shift nurse thinks they will be coming home soon! She was very impressed with their progress and told us to make sure we have the car seats ready, they may ask us to bring them up and start getting them used to sitting in the upright position. :) Don't want to get too excited yet but this is definitely a step in the right direction. This evening, Cohen weighed 4lbs.8oz and Meagan weighed 3lbs. 14oz. She lost a little.  Both babies got some vitamins, Meagan didn't care for them and spit them all up! :( I need her to eat, keep it down and gain some weight! Our favorite nurses aren't there tonight...both babies did not enjoy their bath and cried quite a bit, hoping our babies get some good rest tonight. Here's some pics from the last few days. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for our little ones. <3

 Look at me holding it all by myself!  I love my hairbows, just like Mommy!

 Mommy and Daddy love us so much!
 I'm all wrapped up like a burrito! Meagan making bubbles!
Thanks for your help Aunt Cheyenne! 


1 comment: